Scarne's Aces

Joey144

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Bavaria, Germany
Difficult technique. You performed it well!
I never liked it though. Never was into this open riffle shuffle and I just find it impossible to do at a decent shuffling speed. I eventually gave up on it.

Apr 19, 2015
Florence, Italy
Difficult technique. You performed it well!
I never liked it though. Never was into this open riffle shuffle and I just find it impossible to do at a decent shuffling speed. I eventually gave up on it.

Thank You!
The move always fascinated me. When i started it felt like i was too sloppy, too slow and too open, and it became an obsession, and i kept practising and practising until it was too late to give up, because of the time i've already spent on it.
It was a very soul-eating process, but any progress made makes me go further, eventually i'll get it more narrow and more smooth.
The fact is that is rarely taught in books, and i had to do my researches to break it down

Apr 19, 2015
Florence, Italy
Very well done, what resource did you learn this from?

I can send you a message with the titles of the manuscripts i used to learn the move, and some titles i don't own, but i know can contain useful informations on the same topic. They aren't proper books, and many authors come up with different method for the same move.
To be honest it is never explained properly anywhere, so you have to go through a kind of a self learning process, correcting and perfecting on the way according on what you want to achieve.
For a more modern (and reachable!) take, i know that David Ben has wrote a book (that i still haven't bought due to very high shipping costs) where he started describing the basic work, although he told me that the more complete description of the move (that is equivalent to the one i use) will be in his third volume of the serie.

Nov 10, 2014
I can send you a message with the titles of the manuscripts i used to learn the move, and some titles i don't own, but i know can contain useful informations on the same topic. They aren't proper books, and many authors come up with different method for the same move.
To be honest it is never explained properly anywhere, so you have to go through a kind of a self learning process, correcting and perfecting on the way according on what you want to achieve.
For a more modern (and reachable!) take, i know that David Ben has wrote a book (that i still haven't bought due to very high shipping costs) where he started describing the basic work, although he told me that the more complete description of the move (that is equivalent to the one i use) will be in his third volume of the serie.
I would love a message, thank you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results