School Magic - Help?

Nov 15, 2009
I'm doing magic in my school at the minute and my tricks are okay but to be honest I need some improptu stuff and/or an effect that really gets some awesome reactions..

anyone have any ideas?? :D

Jan 5, 2009
Small town Ohio
there's a search function towards the top. you could use it. i'm sure you'll find many threads on this subject. :]

but uhm, greg wilson has a dvd called On the Spot and it's full of impromptu magic.

Sep 16, 2008
Gregory wilson on the spot, Great stuff I used it in my own school. His pen routine and flight of the paper balls are pure devilish.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Do you have a 'complete' course magic book?

Mark Wilson and Joshua Jay both have great books with magic that is good for many situations.

You could plant cards on peoples persons (duplicates) and force/reveal. In a bookbag or pocketbook is always good.

Nov 8, 2009
hellping

i use just joking jay sankey and acr and bodeygaurd jay sankey in school as they get pepole invoved hop this helps

Nov 15, 2009
Thanks for all the responses guys, I've had a look at Greg Wilson's DVDs and planting duplicates on people would be sure to get an awesome reaction. I'll look at everything you guys suggest,
thanks.:)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results