School Magic - Help?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hashTHAT, Nov 20, 2009.

1. I'm doing magic in my school at the minute and my tricks are okay but to be honest I need some improptu stuff and/or an effect that really gets some awesome reactions..

anyone have any ideas?? :D

2. there's a search function towards the top. you could use it. i'm sure you'll find many threads on this subject. :]

but uhm, greg wilson has a dvd called On the Spot and it's full of impromptu magic.

3. Gregory wilson on the spot, Great stuff I used it in my own school. His pen routine and flight of the paper balls are pure devilish.

4. all the tricks on this site will help you out.......gimmick wise and impromptu.......:eek:

5. Thanks, I'll have a look :)

6. Do you have a 'complete' course magic book?

Mark Wilson and Joshua Jay both have great books with magic that is good for many situations.

You could plant cards on peoples persons (duplicates) and force/reveal. In a bookbag or pocketbook is always good.

7. hellping

i use just joking jay sankey and acr and bodeygaurd jay sankey in school as they get pepole invoved hop this helps

8. Thanks for all the responses guys, I've had a look at Greg Wilson's DVDs and planting duplicates on people would be sure to get an awesome reaction. I'll look at everything you guys suggest,
    thanks.:)