School Magic

Oct 10, 2010
What tricks could you do at school with almost or no set-up. What I do is like rubber band magic, pen vanish, and maybe coin vanish.

Mar 27, 2011
End -For-End by Micheal Feldman looks pretty cool, also jacobs ladder is fit for this environment.

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
Since my school doesn't really allow the open use of cards, (even though some teachers let me get by because they know I'm a magician :)), it's really given me a great oppurtunity to expand my repertoire of magic tricks. I noticed that I rely on cards way too much and I needed to branch out.

Do more tricks that involve things that your classmates are familiar with. Use water bottles, rubberbands, books, pens, pencils, cell phones, etc. In fact, I created this really cool trick that involves a borrowed iPod and gets amazing reactions!
Just be more creative. Take principles from some tricks and apply them to other items.

Jul 7, 2010
stairway's a good one. I also sometimes do simple things like jumping Gemini with notecards when I'm working with them in school

This is my first post, so yay for me! Also, "Pressure" would be an amazing trick to perform at school. I mean, what kid, or person for that matter, in this day and age doesn't have a cell phone or an iPod on them? Also, you said some of your teachers allow you to carry cards. You could also perform "Pressure" with a deck of cards, or even a pack of gum.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results