School Street Magic

Jan 2, 2011
Puerto Rico
hey guys, its been a while since my last post. well i made a video doing some street magic on my higshool to my friends, and i would really love some constructive critizism on it. I am from Puerto Rico and our native language is spanish so sorry for any inconvenience but nonetheless i didnt do much patter and the tricks are easy to follow... thank you for your time and enjoy :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV3ox7BlT9Y

Jay Adra

Elite Member
Jul 11, 2011
Australia
www.jayadra.com
It wasn't really a series of tricks following any sort of plot, was mainly just changes and sleights showed off.

Add some structure and story and get people involved and engaged in what you're doing, moreso than just relying on the tricks to do that for you.

Jan 2, 2011
Puerto Rico
well... my routine is always a ambitious card routine. but i always do the same routine, so i decided to just mess around a bit with the tricks... but if you could judge my execution of the tricks... is there anything that i would need to improve? skill-wise?

I can't judge your level of interaction with the people but based on your technical execution the video was pretty good. Some things to work on would be catching cards. After you top shot and after your long distance spinner; you dropped both of the cards. It might have just been a windy day but the impact of the effect is much stronger if you catch it. And if you don't have a table don't do a table cut onto the floor. Adapt the control at the beginning so you don't have to bend over. Other than that good job man, they seemed to like it, I enjoyed it. Keep it up!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results