Scotch and Soda now dethrowned as the King of coin tricks

I worked a gig last night at our local "Carolina Wings". I have worked this place several times over the years and it has become one of my favorite "regular gigs". As with any regular gig, you tend to get regular customers who wait around just to see some magic. Such was the case last night. The problem with regulars is you always have to have somthing new, or somthing old that they haven't seen yet. When you work all over the place, it gets hard to remember who has seen what, and where the last time you did paper clipped, or stigmata at. Last night, I was well armed with the coolest little coin trick I have seen in ages. After I was done with my first set, I walked to the bar, did my card to ceiling at the behest of one of the regulars who had his new girlfriend with him, then I pulled out the two coins. He remembered me doing scotch and soda for him a few times, and automaticly began telling her what was going to happen ( not to be rude, just to show how he was "in the know" with the magician). I did the digital disolve routine for her, and they both flipped out. I almost flipped out over the reaction this little gem got.
I have done this trick 4-5 more times and the reactions are always powerful. I think scotch and soda just moved down to number 2 on my list of bad-ass coin tricks.

Curtis "Miles of Magic"

Curtis,

I know exactly what you mean. I actually brought Panic to my bar gig this week because I always seem to have certain people who come every week or two to see what I have that they've never seen.

Sure enough, some of the regulars made it and immediately started asking to see something new. I did Panic and the swears started streaming.

One of them said "Man, you've been busy!" That felt good.

P.

Curtis ..Great story.. I allways look forward to your opinions on products...

What is your opinion on the SchoolCraft coins? ... On par with his other work?

As you can expect from SchoolCraft, they are amazing. I don't know who negotiated the price deal, but they are worth twice the cost of the dvd&trick. I will be buying three more of these ( I can't turn down a deal).

-Curtis "Miles of Magic"

I am impressed ... I haven't picked any of the Dvd's up yet as I have been trying to slow the bleeding of my cash to magic websites...But I think the Credit card may have to come out of retirement for this one ...

That's some good stuff Curtis!

I lost my Scotch and Soda set a long time ago, and since receiving Digital Dissolve, I'm feeling reborn in my gimmicked coin magic.

This is powerful, visual stuff.

J.

P.S. Visual, Visual, Visual...I wish I could delete that word from my magic vocabulary...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results