Scott Baird RUINED 3FLY!

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com
Scott Baird RUINS 3FLY- and he's back again!

Hi. I'm Scott Baird. I can do a Fat Albert impersonation.

Ignoring that,

I've never really liked 3 fly. I loved it. But there was something that kept me from performing it.

What didn't I like about it? All the transfers. Duh!

Only the best coin workers out there can get away with these hidden transfers without looking a bit "fishy". A new fish like me couldn't possibly get away with it all! I was a fish out of water...

As a person who enjoys Guppy-less magic, I therefore took the only logical route, which is jumping ship and leaving the school of fish behind, and COMPLETELY ELIMINATED NEARLY EVERY HIDDEN TRANSFER FROM THE ROUTINE.

And by "eliminated", I mean kept them in- but "in" as in "in plain sight". You dig?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZlDMcDxeck

Let me know what your thoughts are. And sorry to Mr. Townsend and Mr. Kenner... I may have just ruined your life's work... OR HAVE I???

Would love to hear your thoughts.

Scott.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com
Just wanted to say a few things-

I've been away from this site for a long while, but I'm back and hope to contribute more again.

Regarding this routine-

I have a new ending that I think works (and looks) a lot better and cleaner. I hope to post a new video by the end of this weekend- let me know what you think!

Cheers guys,

Scott.

Sep 24, 2007
Love the ending (Wow, why didn't I think of that...?) and the muscle passes.
The motions are a tad jerky though...

Jan 16, 2008
Scott Scott Scott.
I have subscribed, my brain suffused with your humour and your style. :p
Love your titles and your...language skills. Haha. Really really really impressed with your "easy way to produce a coin" performance...so original. Gimmickless right?

Keep up the awesome work!

::dAvid

Dec 16, 2008
Austin, TX
I watched this and thought it was familiar... then I saw it was posted in April :p
Very entertaining! I actually started laughing. :D
Good job man! Favorite!
"And... we will have to talk about the sex... cool."

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results