Sean Clark - Clipboard Effect REVIEW

Jan 4, 2008
Hi guys,

I had to make a review for this because I feel that it is a "GEM" that we should all know about and use. I perform a lot of walk around mentalism and this is one of my new favorite tools.

I met Sean on Twitter and that is how I found out about this utility device. I am so glad that I did.

A quote from Sean Clark / What the effect is...

"The effect is a clear mini clipboard and paper with pencil (in their hands!!) they draw their fav thing and I duplicate it excactly!! They keep and pull the paper off the clear clipboard, while your anywhere :) no carbon paper no electronics, ungimmicked clipboard. Email me for more info, on sale for $10 (usually $20). This can be adjusted for larger clipboards too (comes with mini see-through clipboard, pencil, pencil holder, detailed instructions, paper, and secret hidden gimmick)."

My Review

I will go over the other details that some are interested in later, but for now I am just going straight into the effect/utility device.

The Device

The device could not be any more simple. It truly is just a small clear clipboard, a pencil and a sheet of paper. You can easily carry it in your pocket. This can be examined before and after the effect. The spectator handles the board and draws anything they want on it. They remove their sheet of paper and give you back the clipboard and you duplicate the drawing, its that simple.

The gimmick that allows you to make this miracle happen, really isn't even a gimmick at all, its more like a genius method of you ask me. This comes with the effect but can be purchased at walmart, target, your grocery store or drug store for pennies.

The Instructions

The instructions are short and sweet. They are printed on a single sheet of paper because that is all you need, seriously, you will see when you get it. Sean goes into a few details and nuances that make this work beautifully. The rest is up to our imagination. The possibilities are endless with demonstrations of mind reading, drawing duplications, etc.

In my opinion, this effect is really one of the best devices out there compared to any other clipboard effects, especially for the price of $10.

What you are really purchasing is the method for achieving this effect, because in reality, you can buy a clear clipboard, a pencil and still accomplish he same exact effect once you have learned the method. You can even make a larger version for a stage performance if you wish.

I will say it again, the Method is genius and works beautifully.

The cost is only $10 and you can purchase it at www.magicofseanclark.com in the online store section.

Have fun with this one guys, it really is awesome.

Gerald

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results