Sep 1, 2007
UK
I can't remember the names of them all but here are the effects-

Taste-Ticular- Water to mouthwash effect
FU2- Impromptu T&R effect
P33K- A new peek
Some routine that utilises the peek
A coin in bottle effect
Exorcised- An effect where you swallow someone's necklace and pull it out your stomach
A water to ice effect where you cause water in a bottle to freeze over

Think thats the lot...

I can't remember the names of them all but here are the effects-

Taste-Ticular- Water to mouthwash effect
FU2- Impromptu T&R effect
P33K- A new peek
Some routine that utilises the peek
A coin in bottle effect
Exorcised- An effect where you swallow someone's necklace and pull it out your stomach
A water to ice effect where you cause water in a bottle to freeze over

Think thats the lot...

Thanks, do you think it's worth the price? And what would you rank the effects? Like is the TnR good? And how does the mouthwash compare to morgan streblers?
How's the coin in bottle?
And is exorcised cool looking? Does it look like that? Or like you pull a necklace out from under your shirt?

Thanks,
Evan

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Wait a couple of mins... im gonna get the notes up so I can tell you the proper names and i'll give my opinion on each... back in a sec ;)

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I also have his Magic Redifined notes, Saw and Northbound...

Okay the effects in 1337 are:

20 B-Low- A penetration effect of a borrowed bill thru a glass table

My thoughts: I can't believe I forgot to mention this in my first post as this is one of the true gems in these notes.
Really great effect and basically impromptu.

Aquatic- Coin in bottle where a coin is visibly passed inside the bottle, then removed, and then passed back in again.

My thoughts: Ok I don't perform this and have only done it a couple of times... not neccessarily because it's a bad effect, I just am not really worried about it.
It is a very good CIB though and visual too.

Iced Up- cause a bottle of water to freeze solid

My thoughts: This isn't something I get to perform a lot for a certain reason... but when I can I go for it as ive always loved the idea of visually freezing water solid right in front of the specs.
It's very simple and some may be disappointed by the method but it works... and works well.

Excised- Swallow a borrowed necklace and pull it out your stomach

My thoughts- Once again another good effect... this is very easy to accomplish but it gets a great response.
I really like it.

FU2- A signed impromptu piece by piece T&R

My thoughts: I absolutely love this, it's completely impromptu and very visual. This is the T&R I use as it's always ready as long as there's some cards.
Fantastic.

Taste-icular- A spec takes a sip from a bottle of water... it tastes like water. They take another sip and this time are to swish it around there mouth... it changes to mouthwash IN there mouth.
As a kicker you then visually cause the whole bottle of water to change to mouthwash.

My thoughts- Fantastic... for me it's much more workable and practible than Taste Conditions and it can be done basically surrounded.
Really is fantastic with a great method.

1337 P33K- Peek

My thoughts: I have not used this yet but it's a simple peek that gives you full view of the info.

Ultimate Epic- Routine utilising the peek

My thoughts: Have not done this so don't really know, sounds pretty good but I won't be using it.

As you can see there are a few really great effects, the notes don't have pics but everything is explained well and they were worth the money for me... easily.

LukeDancy

theory11 artist + consultant, Criss Angel MindFrea
Sep 18, 2007
Las Vegas
When Sean tackles a plot you know that the result is going to be something new and unique. I've always been impressed with his thinking, these notes have a really nice variety of material.

If you're looking for card work I'd have to suggest his new DVD.

l u k e

LukeDancy

theory11 artist + consultant, Criss Angel MindFrea
Sep 18, 2007
Las Vegas
The card DVD is called Bootlegs & B-Sides. His ambitious card thing is pretty tight. You should be able to find some clips on youtube.

l u k e

Sep 18, 2007
I like these notes a lot. Some solid material. I especially like Taste-ticular. I came up with a method which makes the handling much easier and cleaner and the set up is much easier. You can PM me if interested. I shared my method with Sean and he really liked it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results