Sean Fields - FUSION

Dec 13, 2007
The Effect: A card is chosen and signed by the spectator.

Slowly and deliberately, the magician folds the card in half lengthwise, then widthwise.

He opens the card up and then tears it into quarters, fairly displaying the four pieces.

He places two of the pieces in his mouth and just touches the other two together. The pieces immediately fuse back together! The next piece is shown and restored in the same fashion, as well as the final piece.

After displaying the fully restored card, the magician comments on the creases in the card, which he then visibly "irons" out! Still not content, the magician then peels off the spectator's signature, thus fully restoring the card to its original condition!

Well thats it... it sounds pretty darn amazing... its supposed to be modeled after CK's torn asunder and sean fields mentions this

I Give the look of the effect a 9.5/10

It looks just like torn asunder

The Method: WOW... This method for this effect is ingenious... I actually thought of something similar for my tnr but its not as clean as this... Their is a technical "gimmick" involved but it can be made in a matter of seconds

Difficulty: 9.5/10 This is extremely easy to perform... i got the handling down in about an hour... i'll practice it a bit more before i perform but this is certainly an easy routine...

Overall: Overall I Give this effect a 9.5 out of 10... why not a 10 out of 10... because i don't give 10's but to many of you i'm sure you will find it to be so

Final thoughts: tnr's will always be one of my favorite types of tricks...and because of my love for tnr's i have searched for the best out there and i currently own torn, TNR, RIP, and holy grail... and this is my favorite (and ironically the cheapest out of all of them)

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 8, 2008
wow, sounds like a great trick! but, are you sure the gimmicks are easy to make? or to get? i don't like using gimmicks too much :p i sorta imagine the misdirection or whatnot, but it sounds good! where can i find or buy this or whatnot?

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I grabbed Fusion recently as well, and was surprised that my own T&R method was extremely similar, with just a variation in the handling.

It's a great buy, and I recommend it to everybody.

David

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results