Search and Destrory

ok so i want to make a review fpr this DVD befor it came out firstly to show off that i have it already. Bu the real reason is to help you make a choice of buying it.

Seach and Destroy​

Effect This is a slow motion sandwhich effect done in the spectators hands

Teaching Ok he teaches first a simply sandwhich that most already know but it was a nice little bonus. Now i will go into the main method of Seach and Destroy ok aaron goes into great detail in the explanation.9/10

Practicality This effect can be done completly surronded with spectators burning your hands. This can be done in the hands but aaron recomends that you clear a little space and do it on a table. 10/10

Tips ok aaron gives you many tips on prefoming which i think help very much on croud control. He tell you what to do if the spectator dosent know how to cut cards properly and how to handle it. 8/10

The Nowhere Pass this is aarons version on the bluff pass. He has tips and tricks to help you practice this winderful move. Ok if you were scared to preform the bluff pass before with aarons Nowhere pass you will have no worries.

Teaching Ok he takes this very slow and helps you along the way. He goes over what both your hands are doing at any given time.9/10

Tips for the Nowhere pass aaron gives you many tips on how to presnt this move to different type of people like lay people magicans and even drunks. So if you listen to all aarons tips you will have a real amazing move on your hands. 10/10

History Aaron tells some great story that is a joy to hear on how he came up with this amazing trick. 8/10

so overall i woud highly recommened this dvd
overall 9.5/10:D

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
ok so i want to make a review fpr this DVD befor it came out firstly to show off that i have it already. Bu the real reason is to help you make a choice of buying it.

Seach and Destroy​

Effect This is a slow motion sandwhich effect done in the spectators hands

Teaching Ok he teaches first a simply sandwhich that most already know but it was a nice little bonus. Now i will go into the main method of Seach and Destroy ok aaron goes into great detail in the explanation.9/10

Practicality This effect can be done completly surronded with spectators burning your hands. This can be done in the hands but aaron recomends that you clear a little space and do it on a table. 10/10

Tips ok aaron gives you many tips on prefoming which i think help very much on croud control. He tell you what to do if the spectator dosent know how to cut cards properly and how to handle it. 8/10

The Nowhere Pass this is aarons version on the bluff pass. He has tips and tricks to help you practice this winderful move. Ok if you were scared to preform the bluff pass before with aarons Nowhere pass you will have no worries.

Teaching Ok he takes this very slow and helps you along the way. He goes over what both your hands are doing at any given time.9/10

Tips for the Nowhere pass aaron gives you many tips on how to presnt this move to different type of people like lay people magicans and even drunks. So if you listen to all aarons tips you will have a real amazing move on your hands. 10/10

History Aaron tells some great story that is a joy to hear on how he came up with this amazing trick. 8/10

so overall i woud highly recommened this dvd
overall 9.5/10:D

Trust me the dvd is GREAT it is so funny and such an indepth lesson in card magic

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Thanks for the review. Sounds great. Aaron's work is very well thought out and I'm sure those tips are extremely helpful in real world situations.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results