Search and Destroy by Aaron Fisher

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Oh my god. This effect is a multi-effect wonder. It's easy, simple, and it's a wonderful effect to put your repertoire right away. I love audience participation, reasons why I love effects like "Fizzmaster" that Wayne Houchin teaches in True Astonishments. Something easy, and almost self working.

Step 1: Do a quick flashy sandwich effect that Aaron teaches you
Step 2: Now have the Spectator be the magician
Step 3: In the end, the spectator basically does what you just did.

Aaron teaches you ways steps to keep this effect from failing and steps on how to reach the end effect. No stones go left unturned. You do a sandwich effect with their selected card...and you have the spectator select another card which you then lose in the deck, after the previous phase and you tell the spectators that they are going to eliminate the wrong cards. You place two kings face up spread apart, they give a cut, which eliminates some cards, they cut again and their card is in between the two kings. In THEIR hands! Aaron gives you plenty of presentation points to start off with and bunches of tips.

Get if folks, my favorite simple effect. I've always cringed when doing a sandwich effect because of the lousy 1 phase, now you have a "You do as I do' -like effect that gets the audience in on it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results