Searching For Stocking Magic

Nov 13, 2019
Hello everyone,

I am searching for a range of magic tricks that come as one thing alike to https://ellusionist.com/products/ellusionist-christmas-stocking (preferably the magic one). The main problem after searching around is the closest I can find is mystery boxes. Does anyone know of a place where something alike to what I have attempted to describe is being sold?

Also don't really want to spend more than £60ish.

(PS. In case you are wondering why I am posting this on T11 rather than magic cafe etc. This is my favorite forum:D)

Apr 27, 2015
I don't know of any other "stockings" full of magic. There are a few different options if you want a magic "kit." Usually these are a collection of tricks with the needed props and gimmicks. Most of these depend on your skill level as many are meant to be for intro/basic level magic. Often they can be full of plastic and cardboard props. The price level jumps up if you move to better quality props. The issue can be that you might like some of the tricks and others may not be for you. One idea might be to get a good deck, with a matching gaff deck and work on how you can use both together in unique ways.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
ROYAL magic has lots of inexpensive and small items for sale at a fraction of the price (most under $5) you can find an entire catalog at PENGUIN MAGIC

I had actually bought a bunch of those Royal props after reading seeing routines using them in Marlo's Arcade Dreams and Gaten Bloom's Full Bloom. They really do seem like "toys"!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results