second deal

Dec 17, 2017
cardiff
any helpfull 2nd deal tips (currently tilting my hand up to take it but seems very suspicious and i cant seem to be able to do it fast enough to just not do that) :((((

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Where are you learning it from, and in what scenario will it be used?

I've started learning the second deal, and am no where close to acceptable, but I do have some tips that can help you get started on it.

Also gonna call in @FunkyBottoms for this one :D

Dec 17, 2017
cardiff
Where are you learning it from, and in what scenario will it be used?

I've started learning the second deal, and am no where close to acceptable, but I do have some tips that can help you get started on it.

Also gonna call in @FunkyBottoms for this one :D
will be used for ambitious card routines when said card is on top i use the second deal to falsly take said card to the middle and return to the top

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
will be used for ambitious card routines when said card is on top i use the second deal to falsly take said card to the middle and return to the top
Don't draw any attention to the move. Drop your hands to your sides in a natural position. Start a patter and be gesturing slightly with your hands. As you talk, do a second deal (preferably a strike second) and tilt the deck upwards or however you like. Hold the crd for a while as you speak, then do whatever you need to with it.

It is by no means a solid second deal. In fact, it looks very sloppy. But if you draw no attention to it, it looks very natural. I get away with it all the time. Just make sure you time it well on the offbeat, and that you don't flash the face.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results