Seconds, Centers, and Bottoms

Nov 29, 2008
I have been looking over the Table of Contents for this on another site, and I noticed that several different grips are taught in the book, namely the Marlo Master Grip. If one were to purchase this, would all the teaching be in reference to the Marlo Master Grip or some of the other grips taught, or is the teaching applicable to all grips, such as mechanics grip?

Jan 27, 2009
The majority of the deals Marlo teaches in this manuscript center around his master grip. These include his primary methods for dealing seconds, studs, doubles and bottoms. That being said there are multiple variations on each deal using different grips as well as multiple single handed versions of most deals. It is an incredible book that I find to be inspirational and intimidating at the same time. Once my parlour show is together I am going to devote some time to the Marlo system. Does anyone know if the the seconds Centers and Bottoms footage is avaiable on DVD? I have also never seen a printed review of the original tape.

Thanks

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results