Secret of the Hindu Shuffle?

yoman125

Elite Member
Dec 20, 2010
Jakarta+Singapore
Hey guys, i found this guy called Lance Caffrey who wrote a book about the Hindu Shuffle. What do you guys think about this book? With Steve Forte wrote the Foreword and a lots of expert quoting about this excellent book(from Arnorld McDonald to Sharkey Chong and Bill Malone). I'm sure this book will bring a brand new whole level regarding Hindu Shuffle(just imo) :D

here is the description :

"The Asian Hustle: Secrets of the Hindu Shuffle" is the result of years of dedicated research on Asian hustlers and their methods. More than 30 sleights related to the Hindu Shuffle and their variations are described – from peeks and flashes to single card and slug controls, from capping and copping to false shuffling and beating the cut, and even practical methods of stacking and culling! Many of these sleights are published FOR THE FIRST TIME!

100 A5 pages with 60 photographs in full colour, complete with a hard cover. Unpublished secrets from the Asian underground. Complete with essays on history, culture and mindsets. Consolidated, written and published in Singapore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 22, 2013
New York
i will get the read ... as i have read some books regarding the Asian magic that has given me clues that it is not of the same kinds the one exists in the western countries

May 15, 2012
Malaysia
Hey guys, i found this guy called Lance Caffrey who wrote a book about the Hindu Shuffle. What do you guys think about this book? With Steve Forte wrote the Foreword and a lots of expert quoting about this excellent book(from Arnorld McDonald to Sharkey Chong and Bill Malone). I'm sure this book will bring a brand new whole level regarding Hindu Shuffle(just imo) :D

here is the description :

"The Asian Hustle: Secrets of the Hindu Shuffle" is the result of years of dedicated research on Asian hustlers and their methods. More than 30 sleights related to the Hindu Shuffle and their variations are described – from peeks and flashes to single card and slug controls, from capping and copping to false shuffling and beating the cut, and even practical methods of stacking and culling! Many of these sleights are published FOR THE FIRST TIME!

100 A5 pages with 60 photographs in full colour, complete with a hard cover. Unpublished secrets from the Asian underground. Complete with essays on history, culture and mindsets. Consolidated, written and published in Singapore.

This is a such great gambling book talk about Hindu Shuffle , and something related underground gambling about Hindu Shuffle( if i am not wrong)
Beside , Asia Gambling Culture (Eastern Gambling Culture) completely difference between Eastern and Western .
Steve Forte And Bill Malone also recommend it , this is a very great chance , you can get this book :D

yoman125

Elite Member
Dec 20, 2010
Jakarta+Singapore
i will get the read ... as i have read some books regarding the Asian magic that has given me clues that it is not of the same kinds the one exists in the western countries

i suggest for those who love Hindu Shuffle(the easiest kind of shuffle) should try to read this book! Better grab it fast! As it is extremely limited. :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results