See a debunking LIVE.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Holy Crap! She passed all stages and just won the million. Awesome.

OK, that didn't really happen, in fact nothing happened. Just people eating lunch and music playing and that's it. >_>

Sep 2, 2007
O.K. It is ON NOW!!!! Banachek is actually doing the test but... yeah.... (I mean it's banachek administering it, not James Randi)

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
You can tell Banachek is bored when she is doing the dowsing. He's like "I don't want to be a douche, but man this is kind of lame.. "

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
I don't understand why they decided to do THIS one live. I mean really they could have just done the test and report the results. I did find it kind of funny how she had only been doing that for a year. So she wasn't really that experienced in it. Tho I give her credit for sticking with her guns and sticking around after she failed. Most people would have just been like "Man, screw this noise!" and left.

May 31, 2008
I think I missed something... what happened?

She failed...epically.

Basically they had envelopes with playing cards in them They rolled a dice and she had to figure out the envelope with that number card in it.

She failed...epically. She took it very well though.

Sep 1, 2007
Banachek said that was only a preliminary test....so does anyone know when or if they will be showing the actual tests?

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
She failed...epically.

Basically they had envelopes with playing cards in them They rolled a dice and she had to figure out the envelope with that number card in it.

She failed...epically. She took it very well though.

It took guts to stick around when you didn't need to. Tho I don't know if that gives her a plus or not.

May 31, 2008
It took guts to stick around when you didn't need to. Tho I don't know if that gives her a plus or not.

I think it definitely is a plus. I would've broke down crying when Banacheck said, "Connie, you didn't get any of them right." It takes a strong person to stay for the rest of the even after being humiliated. I commend her for that.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Well I kind of knew she wasn't going to pull it off, she said she's only been doing it for like a year and a half. So in retrospect she didn't have that much experience and she was in a room full of people who think what she does is BS. Most of the people who have accepted the challenge have usually been doing it for like a few years or more.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results