See any glitches? Submit a ticket.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Being a new website, we've tested every aspect of the site as much as possible before the grand unveiling tonight, August 31st. That said, there's still a chance that glitches and bugs could occur. If you notice anything wrong, or you hit a link that doesn't work, or you find the hidden pictures of Wayne as a baby hidden throughout the site, do not hesitate to submit a support ticket at www.theory11.com/support to let us know.

If we do get any reports of glitches, don't worry-- we'll get them fixed up immediately. Our team is standing by all night tonight (August 31st) to make sure any issues are addressed as quickly as humanly possible.

If you just have feedback, suggestions, comments-- feel free to post it. Take a look around. Enjoy.

Sep 1, 2007
If I saw a hidden picture of Wayne as a baby, why would I submit a support ticket? I'd make it my display picture on msn or something :)

Vastago

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Mexico
Theres a glitch with the online shop... i cant do an order...

i dont know if its because im trying to use a debit card for an international transaction, but i always getthe same error (error # 30 i dont remember the text)

Sep 1, 2007
Is it just me or are some videos not synched with the sound? I think it's with the decknique submitted videos.

Also, my Silverlight works fine on Decknique but not on here... :confused:

S

sidrohc

I can't upload an avatar or do any options with it. It might just be me...

Sep 2, 2007
London
Yeah i cant get an avatar either, i think only admin have one at the moment.
But hopefully we all can soon :)

We are watching the community build, we are the first.
nice thought that.

What about putting a "My account" button on the home page? Right now if you wan't to access your account you have to go to view cart to get to the button.

I had a problem with this when I wanted to change my shipping info and I couldn't figure out how to log in.

Tim

Vastago

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Mexico
sorry... this might not bee a glitch but i believe its a very important thing...

PLEASE stop all this chaos... people doesnt stop posting useless topics... once is fine.. twice is funny (sometimes) but 123213 topics of reviews? and allready done questions ...

please we need a way to prevent this..

I think it's less "busy" if forums had more than 10 posts per page.

Dave

I don't know if you guys know this yet or not, But, In the user CP there is an options button. If you click on it and scroll down the list, About halfway down you will see an option for how many posts per page you would like to veiw. You can set it as high as 40.

Tim

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results