Self Created Color Changing Deck Open for Voting!

Jun 24, 2008
United States
both were good, but i chose ayli just because it had a more wow factor, more eye catching, not that eclipse14000 wasnt good. They were both good! just that eclipse, the lighting wasnt as good, so it was hard to see, but i still got was was happening, very impressive. Ayli, i wasnt expecting what was going to happen, so i voted for you. Tough Choice!!! Great job guys.

~Nate

Aug 7, 2008
I voted for ayli, like magik man said, there was more of a wow factor to it. did you really come up with this? becuase it looks pretty much like uhm...what was it called again..."Inversion Somersault"?

Mar 4, 2008
I did come up with this on my own. I had never heard of Inversion Somersault before posting this. I'm sure many have created things similar to this, but that's how magic is - create something only to find out that it was created already...

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Hum....I voted for you, Ayli - becaause I felt you had a more stable and thought out, well planned, more rehearsed presentation. Eclipses, Ill hand it to you, the clipshift was very good, but the overall effect construction wasn't as good as Ayli's.

Good Job Ayli!

Sep 3, 2007
i didn't like either of them sorry but i feel i've seen them before

That kind of kills the original factor for you then huh? I also didn't feel like I saw anything original. But nice job to the both, good handling ayli, I stopped watching the other one after the kick vanish.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results