Send Wonder (public version) 2011 starts tomorrow!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
This makes me want to live in Vancouver! Amazing things you are doing for the community Jamie. I'm sure everyone who receives one will be thoroughly inspired and amazed at what they are witnessing. I wish you the best with this project!

Dec 25, 2007
Wow! This really looks cool. A very great and interesting idea. If I lived in Vancouver i would go for the hunt and have a good time even if i wouldn't get a bottle. You should come to Denmark and take a walk :)

Jamie D. Grant

theory11 columnist
Oct 12, 2008
Vancouver
www.cardsinabottle.com
Well, today was the second Sunday of this year's public "Send Wonder Campaign" ~ Month of Sundays. And what a day it was- incredible! What's always amazing, to me, is the range of people that come out and take part in public art. When you look at their faces, and read their random quotes (that they were asked to provide when they claimed a bottle), it's hard not to sit back and wonder who these people are; who've they loved, who've they lost and, most simply, who they are at this particular moment in time... I hope this provides some insight. At any rate, they're beautiful people~ each and every one.

Week2-4.JPG

Week2-6.JPG

Week2-7.JPG

Week2-9.JPG

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results