September Jam

..which is my new, and, for a good while, last video.

Can be seen on the T11 media page HERE.

Or, if you'd like, you can download a high resolution Quicktime file RIGHT HERE. (PLEASE right click and select save as)

I just made this post to make people who don't view videos on the main page aware of it, and also to offer the high resolution quicktime file to you guys.

Allan.

Nice video, love the gritty feel and look and those cards are nice as well, gives something different to look at rather than jerries or bicycles.

The moves were well executed, not really my preferred style of flourishes, but still smoothly executed and you TG deckflip was also nice at the end (grrr, gotta learn that ;))

Also, kudos to the cameraman

Overall, great video and hope you continue to work on more in the future.

Sep 1, 2007
meh, it looked very good graphically (great camera and editing work, very hi res video) but the content seemed lackluster, the cuts were performed slowly and didn't look original to me. I mean they might have been new variations or something but it didn't seem like any sort of new concept or anything. I have to give it a 2/5 ... looks great, but content was poor. Kind of like Theory 11!

Edit: that was a little harsh... I should have tried to give some constructive criticism, rather than just listing what I didn't like (i mean you can't please everyone! hehe)

Maybe spend at least as much time (preferably more) as you do editing, on practicing the actual moves you're going to do. You've obviously got a discerning eye when it comes to high quality videos, why not apply the same quest for excellence in the actual content of the vid? I mean you have to admit, there is somewhat of a glut of videos with similar problems, and yours could stand out from the crowd, if only the moves were perfected before presenting them to the public.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 14, 2007
I thought the video was great. Keep up the good work; I'm eager to see more videos from you soon. Production quality was stellar.

james / geneXis

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results