Shadow Masters?

Sep 5, 2007
what?!! another black deck?!
is this E's answer to the Guardians?

well if it is.. they sure will be a challenge to T11 guardians.

Sep 1, 2007
what?!! another pointless thread talking about E?!
is this theory 11's answer to the ellusionist n00bs?

well if it is... we sure will get a lot more threads like these.

Sep 5, 2007
hm... you seem like a very die hard t11 guy there trashy..
im just mearly pointing out a challenge to t11 cards. im talking about cards, not E.

it all comes down to one thing really...
whos product will sell.
personally im not an E member.. i never was.
T11 caught my eye because they said that they were different.

to be honest im a little dissapointed on the product that came out from this site.
the only thing that is new here actually was Panic.
i dont hate T11..
its just not living up to the hype that i was expecting it to be... u know.. Digital Dissolve, Distortion, and Witness are not the revolutionary magic that they claim to be....

oohhh man i bet im gonna get banged up with a lot off cuss out of this reply!! hahaha

Sep 2, 2007
Simply to be helpful (and not post disrespectful detritus in your thread. . . *cough*trashmanf*cough*), I'll go ahead and answer your question.

No. Ellusionist started dropping hints about the Shadow Masters early on this year, before T11 was even a gleam in Bayme's eye (or at least way before the first T11 trailer went up). My guess is that the shadow masters were supposed to resemble the Black Ghosts enough that they could almost be considered a reborn "second edition," with a lot of twists and nuances to make them totally different. That's just a guess on my part. But, to answer your question, no. The Shadow Masters and Black Ghosts have been in the production process since long before any of us even knew that a new dealer was on the horizon.

I enjoy and respect both E and T11. I am a Magician not a Fanboy.

Anyway, E already had 2 black decks. So how is this their answer to the Guardians. In fact, they talked about the Shadow Masters before T11 opened.

E just mentioned that they are also releasing the Black Ghost deck.

So that puts E at 4 Black Decks....

Nobody is trying to copy anyone. Both T11 and E are simply trying to produce products Magicians will enjoy.

Sep 2, 2007
hm... you seem like a very die hard t11 guy there trashy..
im just mearly pointing out a challenge to t11 cards. im talking about cards, not E.

it all comes down to one thing really...
whos product will sell.
personally im not an E member.. i never was.
T11 caught my eye because they said that they were different.

to be honest im a little dissapointed on the product that came out from this site.
the only thing that is new here actually was Panic.
i dont hate T11..
its just not living up to the hype that i was expecting it to be... u know.. Digital Dissolve, Distortion, and Witness are not the revolutionary magic that they claim to be....

oohhh man i bet im gonna get banged up with a lot off cuss out of this reply!! hahaha

Lol trashman doenst even like t11 that much he just tired like me of the E polution.

Sep 1, 2007
well i did just get some 2nd edition guardians and I have to give t11 credit, they actually listened to what we hated about the 1st one and improved it. I actually really like the new guardians so t11 gets props from me on that count... other than that yeah I'm not really a "die hard t11 guy" lolz

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results