Shadow Masters

Hi,
I have heard of the shadow masters and i heard that one picture has come out on E. i was wondering if anyone could send me the link to the picture, and also i doubt it but whenever or if there already is a picture of the dan and dave deck if someone could send me a link to that or a release date to both decks

Sep 1, 2007
I'd like to hear the differences...they loook just like the BG deck, that's for sure. :D

Best.
Steve

Ok, well to start off, the edges don't have that "smokey" look. The backs of the BG are WAY lighter colored and aren't "shadowed"(making that part of the card look darker)in ceratin parts like the Shadow Masters. Seriously, click on the link below, click to watch Brad's prev. #2, go to the end of the video, take a look at the backs of the BGs, and then tell me they look exactly the same as the Shadow Masters.

http://www.ellusionist.com/order/Ghost_Deck/Ghost-Gaff-Deck.php?cat=41

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
God... I hate how long they take to make these cards, I mean yes I know that it takes time with all the quality checks and etc. but don't make the news public until WAYYY LATER. Maybe announce it in like June, July not January... god.... I'll stop.

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
I haven't personally handled the guardians yet but reading all the reviews and Justin Millers review in particular. That I think the guardians were meant to be the way they are, the quality on them are fine. Everyone is just used to smoother edges therefore people make that their standard. Once you get used to the guardians im sure they're awesome cards

Sep 1, 2007
I already posted the pic for the Shadow Masters on the 1st page of this thread if that's what you guys are talking about. If not then just tell me and I'll post the pic for what you're talking about.....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results