Shin Lim's Teaching

Jan 31, 2018
Shin Lim is one of the most revolutionary card magicians according to my opinion, but I haven't heard a lot of good about his teachings. I'm not talking about the big stuff, like Dream Act and 52 Shades of Red, but his other products like IV, ShinSplint and Spellbound.
I wanted to buy ShinSplint, but after hearing about a lot of flashing, unrealistic trailer and bad teaching, with no talking at all, I was repelled. Spellbound of course wasn't a trick that I liked anyway, because I have another spelling trick that I find is more suitable for me and gives a much better effect, but I was thinking about IV and Control Freak. I have a pretty good understanding of how the sleights are done, except for maybe the multiple shift in Control Freak, but I don't care about that. I want proper instruction. Difficulty does not repel me. I am willing to practise, but do the products give proper instruction?

"Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect." - Vince Lombardi

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
"Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect." - Vince Lombardi
I’m sorry, we have to ban you for using a packer quote #SKOL

Jk. Anyway , I’m just going to be frank from what I’ve heard Shin might be the greatest performer of our generation, but honestly not a great teacher. Maybe I’m wrong. I’d suggest looking up reviews on google, but I’m not sure if you’ll find much.

Sorry if this wasn’t too helpful just thought I’d tell you the rumors I’ve heard. Of which may or may not be truthful.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results