Shipped Orders

Howdy gang,

Just curious to know whether or not you guys' orders have shipped or not? I purchased a few things the day that the site became available, and my package has not yet been sent - though over 24 hours has passed.

Anyone else, or am I alone on this one?

Jordan

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Because Monday was a holiday, all orders were processed yesterday (Tuesday) and will ship out within 24 business hours, if it has not already left our warehouse. If you do not get a shipping confirmation within 24 hours, do not hesitate to contact our support center here: http://www.theory11.com/support.

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Well the site has been up for 4 days, 3 hours 53 minutes and 12 seconds and if you check the "Crazy Fast Shipping" page you will see that (since you live in the UK) that International shipping will be 3-5 days at absolute best (although they are working on a LightSpeed (patent pending) shipping option that will allow you to get your package teleported to your house in less than 30 seconds. This shipping option is expected to be available on July 27, 2086.)
This is their shipping arrival expectations:
Items shipped via our STANDARD shipping option will arrive within 4-7 business days.
Items shipped via our EXPEDITED shipping option will arrive within 2-3 business days.
Items shipped via our CRAZY FAST option will in fact arrive crazily fast, within 1-2 business days.

Items shipped via FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL will arrive within 7-21 business days.
Items shipped via PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL will arrive within 6-10 business days.
Items shipped via EXPRESS MAIL INTERNATIONAL will arrive within 3-5 business days.

Sice you live in the UK your shipping will take from 3 to 21 days depending on your selected option.

Hope this helps...

Peace ~Shanku

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Shanku, thanks for the information. However I wasn't really wondering how long it would take to arrive, but moreso about how long it would take to leave the Theory11 warehouse.

It says on the Crazy Fast Shipping page that "all orders are shipped within 24 business hours"... So if the business hours are 9am to 5pm as the normal business hours are in Australia (8 hours) then the orders will be sent for shipping within 3 business days from the order placement... That means it will take (maximum) 8-24 days (1-3 days for the order to be sent for shipping and 7-21 days for the international order to arrive) if you chose the cheapest option available... On the other hand - the fastest would be 4-8 days (1 day for the order to be sent for shipping and 3-5 days for it to arrive at your place in the UK) if you chose the fastest (most expensive) option...

Hope that clears it up...

Sep 4, 2007
Kansas City
Mine has been shipped, and hopefully I'll have it in a few days... it takes at least 5 days to get something in Iraq, and thats if its small.

Sep 1, 2007
Beirut Lebanon
You need to get express mail if its to be shipped to iraq in 5 days. I got express. i wish im the first to get his stuff here in t11 :D :D ...Ill post pics when i get them, if we have a random thread.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results