Shipping fee to Bahrain

lance_amini

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2008
Bahrain
hello
i wanted to order a brick of tally ho but the shipping price seems = the decks price
a brick is around 23$ i pay another 23$ for the shipment i ordered 20decks from penguin magic and paid 12.5$ for the 20 decks shipment and i got it within 21days which means they sent it with "first class"

do you know why the shipping is so damn expensive ?

lkl

Jul 29, 2008
why not pick free shipping on penguin magic?

Last edited by a moderator:

lance_amini

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2008
Bahrain
1st they are out of tallys
2nd i want international shipping to BAHRAIN which their offer is not for international shipments (I GUESS)

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Simply put, and as others mentioned previously, it's very expensive to ship decks (heavy objects) all the way to Bahrain - even by the most economical option.

I just double checked USPS.com's rate on 12 decks to Bahrain, and it does line up with pretty much exactly what you were quoted on theory11 - about $23 for First Class International Shipping, $32 for Priority Mail (in protected packaging). That's the raw cost from USPS - so I think that the prices shown in our shopping cart are more than reasonable, considering the stellar support, fast shipping, and TLC we offer.

Shipping does suck, but it's important to get it to you in one piece safety (padded box), and our low cost per deck (on EVERY deck we sell) makes it a little easier pill to swallow. Cheers, and do not hesitate to contact our support crew if you should need any further assistance.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results