Shipping question

Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
In the last year and a half or so since I discovered this site, I always used the middleman from Slovenia or Italy to buy your products, since you don't officialy ship to Croatia (I know, I know, even I can't find it on the globe sometimes). I'm sure this has been asked before, although I couldn't find the exact thread, but what are the exact criterias that need to be fulfilled for you to officially approve shipping to a certain country? Some special signed contracts or membership in the European Union maybe? Or is that decision not entirely up to you but your shipping company? I realized that as time progresses I buy more and more of the various stuff you offer and I already lost a lot of money and time because I'm paying for 2 shipments per product (and since time is money, money squared), so I was wondering what are the chances that I'll get T11's packages delivered to my front door without them traveling around the globe first in the near future (I'm exaggerating, but I'm sure you got the idea)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results