Shipping question

Oct 16, 2016
Hey, I was interested to know how long it actually takes for an item to be reiceived if buying and shipping from a different country? Also, does theory11 even do overseas shipping? Thanks guys.

JPS

Dec 21, 2016
In my experience being based in Canada, about 2 weeks on the lowest costing method.
Maybe that is somewhat useful to you although id assume you live quite a bit further. My suggestion is just to take whatever product you're thinking of buying into checkout and filling out the form, you should get a variety of options which will tell you how long and the cost of overseas shipping.

Someone else who has purchased an item from overseas could probably give you a better answer of how long it realistically takes, perhaps you should say where you plan on shipping it to?

Stu-pendous

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2010
Perth, Australia
www.facebook.com
I'm in Australia and I've had goods arrive as fast as just over a week from shipping date depending on what day I order. I always get lowest cost shipping. The longest I've waited (and the average) has been about two weeks.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey, I was interested to know how long it actually takes for an item to be reiceived if buying and shipping from a different country? Also, does theory11 even do overseas shipping? Thanks guys.

YES! We do ship overseas. International ship times can vary dramatically depending on which ship method you choose. We have a slow, cheaper ship method that takes 7-21 business days (basically 2-4 weeks) and we have faster ship methods that can arrive in as fast as 2 business days that cost more. It is really up to you.

// L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results