Shipping Rates Gone Up

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
i was thinking about getting some of the new guardians to enter the Christmas contest when i saw the shipping rates had gone up by almost $20

i bought a few decks a while back and the shipping was around $10 for 3 decks

when i had a look today the shipping was $27 for only 1 deck

i am really annoyed as i was very happy with the before shipping rates but now its seems stupid for me to pay $32 for a deck of guardians

Vastago

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Mexico
They (for some reason) eliminated the Express mail international option for mexico....

Ellusionist id the same thing... now if you want to buy something itll take forever to arrive home... x_x

Sep 1, 2007
I was about to purchase something too but saw the only choice was the priority mail which costs 27 dollars. I sent an e-support ticket and they replied saying there's a glitch and they're fixing it. They said it should be ok early this week.

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
I'm lucky enough to be able to go to my local magic shop and pick up a deck or two for $8.50 each (canadian...which now is like $99.99 US.....lol...jokes)

The only downside to this, is that I can't enter the holiday contest....but I did enter the free draw. I was so ready to buy 12 decks of the Guardians, but the shipping charge on those 12 would put them very close to what I can buy them at the store for....... :(

Sep 2, 2007
are you joking or is this real coz to strike at christmas time is stupid!
I believe it's a joke. Hence, the smiling face. Moreover, I just some mail from the USPS.

Not sure what's up with changes in shipping prices. It could be a plethora of things.

Cheers,
JTM

Yes, the USPS is still working, I got my uncut sheets of Guardians today and it has the USPS stamp on it. So they must have handled it before reaching Purolator, Just jokes.

I haven't noticed the shipping prices recently because my deck of Guardians still fans amazingly, and it's been like 2 weeks of using them so I'm rather happy. I'm going to buy maybe 6 more decks just to simply enter the contest.

-RA69

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Yes, the USPS is still working, I got my uncut sheets of Guardians today and it has the USPS stamp on it. So they must have handled it before reaching Purolator, Just jokes.

I haven't noticed the shipping prices recently because my deck of Guardians still fans amazingly, and it's been like 2 weeks of using them so I'm rather happy. I'm going to buy maybe 6 more decks just to simply enter the contest.

-RA69
how did you get an uncut sheet of guardians??

Sep 1, 2007
Shipping Rate

Me too..Last time shipping just cost me 10 dollar something and thist time cost $21. It is stopping me to buy some more trick from here.Hope they can fix them shorty and we can have more fun during X'max time.!!:)

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to chime in here. Please note that shipping rates are always subject to change, and we are constantly reviewing our shipping rates to try to keep our rates as competitive and affordable as we can. That being said, a shipping rate change was enacted a few weeks ago -- partly due to a glitch that has now been corrected.

Low and behold, we discovered a separate glitch a few days ago wherein some members were only being shown a single shipping option (Priority Mail International). However, this has since been corrected and you should now see the initial three shipping options: First-Class Mail International, Priority Mail International, and Express Mail International.

Hope this clears things up! If you have any further issues with shipping options in our shopping cart system, please contact Support with the subject line "URGENT -- Shipping" and I'll get it fixed pronto.

Thanks for your patience and understanding guys!

He won the first Saturday Night Contest.

However, RA69 could have just super-glued and/or taped a deck of Guardians, and mailed it to himself. Not sure. :D

Cheers,
JTM

:p I'm not that desperate. Yes Jack is correct I won them through the first Saturday Night Contest, and got them in the mail Monday, I posted pictures in the General Magic Discussion Forum, feel free to check them out.

Also, thanks Jon and the staff for fixing that, I'll most likely, in the upcoming days order some Guardians, I was waiting for a staff member to chime in to make sure everything was running smoothly, great job as always.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results