Shipping to Canada

Oct 7, 2012
Canada
Hello Everyone,

I find this really embarrassing to ask, but this is the first time I am ordering anything online. I live in Toronto.
I am thinking of getting a Players Deck by Daniel Madison soon but I am just wondering, after payment of the product and the shipping cost, do I need to pay anything extra when the deck gets to my house for shipping or what... How does it work? Again, I'm really sorry ^ ^". Thank you for having patience with me.

Reagan.

Blaziken

Elite Member
Sep 8, 2012
Quebec, Canada
twitter.com
Dude, i live in Montreal and so far i haven't payed taxes (if by anything extra you meant that). So for example, you pay 5.95 for one deck, i guess the shipping cost is around 7 or 8 dollars or so (that's the cheapest one), so let's say you pay for one deck and the shipping cost around 13 dollars, your deck will be at your door in a week or less, that's the time it takes to my orders to arrive and like i told you before, until now i haven't payed a single penny more than i spend on the site. Hope it helps.
Night.

Oct 7, 2012
Canada
Hey Blaziken,

Thanks for clearing that up with me! I apologize for the vagueness within the previous message. I was reading the "Crazy Fast Shipping" section, where I came across the "However, international orders may be subject to customs fees by your native country." on the "Free Shipping" FAQ. I was concerned about the taxes so I wanted to ask whether I had to pay extra. Again, thank you and I really appreciate your help! Have a great weekend!

Reagan.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results