Shocked

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ScottH5, Dec 24, 2015.

1. So I was in Barnes and Noble today (picking up a copy of Parallel Stories by Peter Nadas.) It turns out that Barnes and Noble is selling playing cards. Including a selection of T11 Cards! They had Green Monarchs, Artisans, Love Me, Medallions and more, all at $7.95/deck. I was shocked! Good job, T11!

A pair of folks was looking at the same display, and I let them know that if they knew anyone who liked cards, these were some of the best around. Unfortunately, I don't think they bought a deck. =(

2. Haha - that's awesome! Thanks for the support and spreading the word!

3. Is there a list of the decks T11 distributes through B&N? I remember seeing some decks but not the full T11 line.

4. I think I listed most of them.

5. At yours, maybe. I've seen Tycoons, Medallions, Artisans, Love Me, Animal Kingdom, black Monarchs, DeckONE, and the Artisan box set. I haven't seen Green Monarchs, so that makes me think either yours carries different cards or new ones get shipped out regularly.

6. I JUST got artisans and tycoons from barnes and nobles. I saw they also have the deck display and other t11 decks.

7. Wait up... A way to get T11 decks without paying shipping? :O

8. but no elite points...

9. Can't use EPs for shipping.

10. Well true, I was implying that you don't earn EPs if you buy from B&N. That said, for a small order of a couple decks, B&N is the cheapest option.

11. Oh, whoops. I have a tendency to be an idiot :D

12. Who cares about elite points when you're missing out on extra spins on the wheel?!