Should I get Show-off or Generation Extreme for the Revolution Cut?

Nov 22, 2007
Is there any info there about the revolution cut that I can't learn from the everthingelse section of the trilogy? Like tips to keep it from fallign forward, getting stuck on the pinky etc.

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Firstly there are a few questions I'd like to ask
•Do you know how to do the revolution cut?
•Can you do a decent Sybil (Up to your standard)?
Well, if no or your just beginning, then Generation X I have it. I might get show off later on but Generation X has a lot of great info. and I've gotten like...389478932479832 times faster on my sybil and better on my revolution cuts. he also teaches great variations on sybil such as
Sybil 2
Bad Habit
Very Bad Habit
What the hell (happened to Sybil)
Etc.

He also teaches a LOT of one handed cuts
Revolution 1 (and false)
Revolution 2
Revolution 3
YTBN Cut
Turn over cut

Actually check it out yourself I like the castro cut and everything he teaches.
But be aware most of the one handed cuts (besides the revolution 1 and false) require big hands, but its a rgeat resource, and you also learn tricks on the DVD I believe.
Highly recommend it. So if your a beginner Gen. X -No clue about show off but i like gen x alot!
Thanks and take care!

ES

SHould I get Show-off or generation extreme for the rev cut?

Personally, I would not recommend you purchase either of those products to learn just the Revolution Cut. However, I certainly would recommend it if you wish to bang your head against a brick wall for the days following your purchase, in dismay that you have not learned one single thing from it. Do not get me wrong, Brian Tudor has some fantastic material and is definitely a very creative guy -- and I am not usually so negative towards such a thing, but his teaching techniques need to be revamped.

I believe you would find much as much information (if not more,) right here. :)

Take care,
Jordan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results