Should I release my trick?

Jan 29, 2010
[video=youtube;xZQYJ5-3Zvk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZQYJ5-3Zvk[/video]

i want release but i dont know my trick original or not, because i'm new at magic and dont have many resource

everyone please give comment and suggestion, thank you

Oct 23, 2011
I don't think it's a haunted deck effect . It's more of a pop out card effect, like Pop out move by Chris Kenner and Pop fly by Bizau .
And i'm not sure if this is original .

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 27, 2009
Definitely not a haunted deck, but if you want to release it, send it off to the Wire and see what they say. I like it.

Apr 1, 2009
California
I can't tell you if it's original or not. But I do like the way it looks. Not so much your handling of the control but the actually effect itself has a nice look to it. Hopefully someone else can help you with it's originality.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I'll give my two cents and take it for what its worth. The handling looks odd at the 0:17 or 0:18 second mark and to me it just looks like you're doing a type of flip out / pop out move from the bottom of the deck. I could be completely wrong but that is what it looks like.

If you could clean up the handling at the beginning and show the bottom card of the deck before putting making the magic happen it would be much stronger....hmmmm. I'm thinking of ways you could fix that.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
I don´t like it...for 2 facts...

the first one is the handling...it just seems a little bit akward...the second is..doing it on the floor...you obviously need some real life experience....picking up your cards is not a good image for you...so I digress on using tricks that end with the deck scaterred in the floor since I fell it lowers your value..

Also...I don´t see a point or something that make me say...WOW!!...sorry man...it´s what I think...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results