Show us your business card!

I would recommend all magicians to have a business card... They are so handy, and they certainly get your name around, not only that people put it away, and then remember you. It keeps you rememberable which is definitely something you need if you want to be in the industry as a professional.

Anyway, I hope you all have business cards, or at least a business card design, show them off here:

Mine is minimal, and it has my logo, and the colour scheme fits with my website:

Front:
2wdnjpl.png

Back:
a9yfqd.png

Here is the actual business card in action:

2ujlaq8.png

I havent got the chance to print mine out yet.

I think im going to redesign mine but these are two that versions that i was considering on getting printed.

White Version:
visiitkaart2.jpg

Dark Version:
visiitkaart.jpg

Mikk

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
I havent got the chance to print mine out yet.

I think im going to redesign mine but these are two that versions that i was considering on getting printed.

Wow, I love the dark one! Is that vector style image something you made? I think it's really awesome.

And Steven, I like the look of yours too - really looks professional.

Nice stuff guys.

-Sam H

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
These are pretty cool - stainless steel, brushed metal, engraved typography (no printing).
_

Attachments

• DSC_0195b.jpg
    DSC_0195b.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 733
  • DSC_0197b.jpg
    DSC_0197b.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 460
  • DSC_0201b.jpg
    DSC_0201b.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 433
J

J:G

darn you bayme! mine look like a child drew them compared too yours!

D

Deleted member 2755

They're custom fabricated; designed by WA007 (our design partners) and I. Haha - yep, I actually do give them out. They feel like little ninja stars. Very thin but they hold their form very well - stainless.

I'm expecting a cardistry video very soon with those.

-Doug

Sep 2, 2007
Imagine Ricky Jay Smith Jr. with those!

MURDERS In NEW YOURK: Magician and CEO of www.theory11.com is going to jail today for the death of 11 people on the street, known as 'hecklers', which were killed by his stainless steel business cards

Bayme has been quoted saying: "IT WASN;T ME! it was that darn Rucky jay smith Juniourrrrr'

Sep 5, 2007
If I had business cards that hot... I would charge people money to take them.

"Hey what is your number?"

"That will be 8 dollars please." *Takes out business card and polishes it up.*

Sick.
I always knew that I would get something cool for my graphic design business. Many materials crossed my mind but never stainless steel. I might just have to copy that if it doesn't cost a bazillion dollars per card.

Ahh you know what would be cool for magicians business cards? Like just a custom printed Bike Ace or Joker, with all your info on it, or like magically woven and designed into the back design. Or a card with disappearing/appearing ink. Or just a metal spade.

Or a vitamin water bottle, with all your information on it where the little blurb thing goes.

Or a car, and you can decode the VIN number to get a phone number that leads you to a voice message that sends you to a secret location where you find a treasure map that leads you to..

ahh screw it.

I should write a book on how to be "overly creative to the point you fail at life and are not funny at all."
Yep. That's the one. And I'll have a paper business card from Vistaprint, for that.

Katie

Aug 31, 2007
They're custom fabricated; designed by WA007 (our design partners) and I. Haha - yep, I actually do give them out. They feel like little ninja stars. Very thin but they hold their form very well - stainless.

And they freaking hurt too.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results