Show your Jackson 5.

Dex

Sep 18, 2007
North of France.
Hi.

Now I've been seeing more and more on youtube, theory 11 or decknique people that just make a thread to show their perfomance of the cut.

I thought that it'd be a better idea to just make one thread where everybody can post their own performance,where we can talk about the cut and solve some errors in performances.
I hope it's no problem with you guys, so come on and show us your Jackson 5 ! (Don't forget to indicate how much time you've been working on it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi.

Now I've been seeing more and more on youtube, theory 11 or decknique people that just make a thread to show their perfomance of the cut.(Don't forget to indicate how much time you've been working on it)

I thought that it'd be a better idea to just make one thread where everybody can post their own performance,where we can talk about the cut and solve some errors in performances.
I hope it's no problem with you guys, so come on and show us your Jackson 5 !

Wow great thread, love the idea.
I've been thinking about it too because i love seeing people's own versions or variations of it. I personally love Jordan Lapping's and of course Dan and Dave's.
I'll definetly post mine soon, just gotta finish my video for the contest first.

Dex

Sep 18, 2007
North of France.
I guess that's possible, but we'll see.

Anyway I'll start with my video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwo9fNcUBos

Now as I said in the description of the video I started working the leno about 3 weeks after the first four parts, so it isn't as flowing, and the skater cut isn't displayed in the right angle.
Also Youtube didn't do the quality any favors, but I still think it's okay.

I've been training since August.

Sep 1, 2007
not bad but you take waaaa....

....aaaaayyyyyyy too long to get into some of the moves. Like I thought you were tuning a piano or something when you were setting up for the Leno. I think you just got pnwed by a 12 year old over on decknique (search for Micheal-ZOMG)

Dex

Sep 18, 2007
North of France.
Yeah I think I saw that guy, he's fast for sure.

And I did say that I haven't really been working on the leno for so long (less than a month), I only left it in the video because the display looks cool.

At least I had the courage to put it on the whole combo.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California

Now as I said in the description of the video I started working the leno about 3 weeks after the first four parts, so it isn't as flowing, and the skater cut isn't displayed in the right angle.

You need to work on smoothness of it. And add more style.
Madonna was pretty bad and you did the ending wrong(where you get it to the sybilism)

Oct 6, 2007
dont let people get you down man thats awesome that you can even do that full cut the speed will come with time and it still looks sick anyway, everyone is looking at that from a magicians standpoint imagine if he showed that to a laymen they would be blown away and speed isnt everything i sometimes get people that say im going TOO fast & they dont know whats going on and cant really appreciate the complexities of the cuts

Last edited by a moderator:

liquidsn

Tony Chang / Creator, Be Kind Change, DVR, The Uni
Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
its fine if its slow... but it has to be smooth. Just because layman never seen it and will still be impressed doesn't mean you don't have to stop perfecting. I'm not saying the guy above isn't still practicing. But always strive for the best. keep it up.

Sep 2, 2007

skater cut is done wrong.

Dex

Sep 18, 2007
North of France.
What can I say ...
Perfection ? Yeah, that'll do.

I love how you just do it so perfectly off the cuff, truely awsome.

And thanks for you comments, I really appreciate it (even the bad ones, They are the post important in my point of view)

If two more videos pop out then I'll start putting them all up on the first page.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results