showmanship for magicians

the whole triliogy is incredble. it can be applied to all aspects of magic. You will read and re-read these books and most likely they'll become your bible. I'm sorry to say not too many new comers (I'm not calling you a newcomer since I don't know you but just tossing it in here to make a point) but too many newcomers and whatnot jump to buy too many DVDs and lecture notes all too often. These classics when read by a performer and he actually reads them and applies the discusting amount of knowledge within them to himself and his magic will becme lightyears ahead of his peers in his demographic. It is what separates the men from the boys. I cannot say enough good things about these books all three of them: showmanship, misdirection, and trick brain are all amazing - AND READ THEM IN ORDER! haha, they are also kind of hard to find so if you can get the set BUY THEM! and then don't tell anybody about them.

Mar 26, 2008
Los Angeles
the whole triliogy is incredble. it can be applied to all aspects of magic. You will read and re-read these books and most likely they'll become your bible. I'm sorry to say not too many new comers (I'm not calling you a newcomer since I don't know you but just tossing it in here to make a point) but too many newcomers and whatnot jump to buy too many DVDs and lecture notes all too often. These classics when read by a performer and he actually reads them and applies the discusting amount of knowledge within them to himself and his magic will becme lightyears ahead of his peers in his demographic. It is what separates the men from the boys. I cannot say enough good things about these books all three of them: showmanship, misdirection, and trick brain are all amazing - AND READ THEM IN ORDER! haha, they are also kind of hard to find so if you can get the set BUY THEM! and then don't tell anybody about them.

haha thanks dan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results