Shrinkage Concepts

Apr 15, 2008
Some of those moves were really good. Maybe you could put up a video with better resolution and when performing live? I think you'd get awesome reactions :).

Sep 1, 2007
Neat, check out Joshua Jays Up Close, he has an awesome trick on there called Shrunken Revelations, where he cuts 4 piles, casts a shadow over them while they are on the table and the four kings appear, and then does the same thing and shrinks the four kings.

Can I ask what clean up you used for your 1HTP, it look really cool.

Jan 14, 2008
Wow man, what a great trick!!! I really liked it when you shrank the card at 00:25 sec, and when you shrank the whole deck. :) Nice music, too.

However, I agree with Rasmus - a video with better resolution would be even greater, and when performing before a live audience it would be superb!!! Also, you may want to change location ;)

.Cästillo.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
I will say that the idea of causing a card to visually shrink with the aid of a 1HTP belongs to Matthew J Dowden (party Animal). He's been playing with it for a long time and published it on DVD recently, along with a bunch of other amazing material..

CL

Mar 19, 2008
My place!
really? wow i learn a lot of stuff here. Before this thread i thought 1HTP was a change i saw xxGOBxxBLUTHxxx made. I just was mucking around with a mini deck and came up with some stuff.

:)

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Hey buddy.

To clarify (as i've not seen the video you're referring to), it's the concept of shrinking the card using the 1HTP that belongs to Matt Dowden. As a change alone, i'm not sure who it is credited to, although I do know this... I do it very well, haha.

CL

I will say that the idea of causing a card to visually shrink with the aid of a 1HTP belongs to Matthew J Dowden (party Animal).
CL
]
I would'nt say "belong", I would say "first to publish". I know someone who's been performing a routine with this idea in it for a long time ( actually I think anyone who played with the concept of shrinking using color changes would think of it )

The details are the important thing in this kind of issue ( the context, the clean up .. etc ). Anywho ..

Nice vid man :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results