Shuffled Aces

Dec 12, 2008
Hey you guys. I was wondering if you have any tips for shuffled aces. I keep on messing up.

Flourishes: Lepaul S spread, TG deck flip
Tricks: not many
Trying to master: Jones change, Fallen, Forte flourish- is this considered a trick or a flourish?

Looking for: Fedexed- Where can I learn it for cheap?????

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Are you talking about the thing on the trilogy where you shufle the deck, then you strip it out and the aces appear?

BTW, you can go to your profile to edit your signature, you dont have to write it in every post.

Dec 12, 2008
Thanks

Thanks for telling me about fedexed, and telling me about the signature thing. Yes, I am talking about the thing on the trilogy. When I do it most of the deck gets stuck.

Dec 12, 2008
I'll get that thanks. but I am kind of sad that there is a gimmick. I'm gonna combine fedexed and angle zero on christmas.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Dont push the two packs together so much. Like just weave the halves at the very edges, do the move and then to separate it bend the halves upward so they form like an upside down V then it will separate leaving the aces sticking out.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Thanks for the help. Any1 know wat Gambler's cop is? I know it has to do with palming.

PM either Joel Paschall or Daniel Madison. Joel taught me in person, and I've been using it ever since. And I've heard Daniel uses it extensively in his work. So contact one of them... or both. :eek:

Dec 12, 2008
I just joined this month. So I am wondering some things. What does pm mean, also what are Daniel Madison's and Joel Paschal's usernames so I can ask them about Gambler's Cop.

Dec 12, 2008
Never mind, I found out what pm is, and I know Daniel Madison's, and Joel Paschal's usernames.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results