Shuffling/Interlacing

Oct 11, 2012
Bremen/Germany
Just tried the One-Handed-Shuffle. No chance. I DON'T GET INTERLACED! I don't come even close. Either nothing happends or the "interlace" in 3-4 big bulks. Same when I try it with two hands on the table. AM I DOING WRONG SOMETHING? Please help! :confused:

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Clearly you're doing something wrong. But we've got no way of knowing what, since we can't see what you're doing. It could be just a matter of needing more practice. It took me a long time to get the one handed shuffle down due to having to work around small hands (it was literally quite difficult for me to simply hold the two packets of the deck in one hand for a long time). For that, it's probably a matter of how you're holding the deck and lining up the cards. One thing I've found that often helps is flipping the deck face up. The way many cards are cut, that makes the interweaving much easier, particularly if the deck is newer.

Oct 11, 2012
Bremen/Germany
Yeah, I was also wondering if I'm doing something completely wrong - since I don't even get them interlaced using two hands. BTW, I have a new deck of JAQKs!

Dec 29, 2011
Try it with the cards face up if you're doing it face down, or the opposite. If the cards don't faro at all that may be a problem. It could just be practise too.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results