'Sick' gimmick?

Hey Guys!

I'm not asking how to do the trick or how to make it up, but I need to buy this trick cause on sunday I've got a gig at a freakshow.

I don't want to know what it is specifically (the post would get locked) but is the magic gimmick you need to do with coins, as in shells, flippers and coin unique. Is it to do with your skin, as in having some of the fake skin gel. Last of all is it to do with the knife as in a saw through arm knife.

Thanks guys in advance, and I'm asking this now before I buy the trick because I'm going to the magic shop soon so I thought I might as well save petrol and go once rather than twice.

Thanks,

Simon_Magic

Mar 18, 2008
I will send you informations in a private message due to exposure. I think revealing one of this info is a part of exposure

May 31, 2008
I don't own it, but is everyone sure that he can master it by Sunday. For me a week is probably record time with an effect. (Bullet - Coin through Bottle 12/25/07-1/2/08)

I don't own it, but is everyone sure that he can master it by Sunday. For me a week is probably record time with an effect. (Bullet - Coin through Bottle 12/25/07-1/2/08)

Depends on experience. Let's say the trick (SICK) does use some sort of fake skin gel, and he's been doing something like the thread through stomach trick Blaine does. I'd think that after a week of very strong practice he could probably pull it off, but i'm bettin it's a stretch. But, I don't happen to know how the trick is done, so I repeat, it's based on his experience and what the setup for SICK entails.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results