Siegfried and Roy Final show

Nov 23, 2007
NC
For those of you who didnt know its on a 20/20 special tonight on ABC at 9p EST.
Use google for more info I cant get the link to work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 23, 2007
NC
yeah it was very awesome, I thought there would be more magic though
I did also but considering Roys condition its understandable. 12 million raised for the brain center.
So inspiring on so many levels. True Masters.

Nov 25, 2007
This post has been edited, thanks to all of the awesome and uber cool magic kiddos here at Theory11. Your advice and professionalism regarding my many postings here on this site has been invaluable....

Sep 2, 2007
I missed half of it. luckily iot was the first half, and it wasd amazing. the best thing about the whole thing, for me, was that they used the same tiger that attacked Roy.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
I missed half of it. luckily iot was the first half, and it wasd amazing.
The first 45 minutes were interviews, backround information, and old footage. Interesting, but I had seen most of it before except for the latest interview done for the show.
the best thing about the whole thing, for me, was that they used the same tiger that attacked Roy
His name is Montecore and he didnt "attack" Roy. Look on Wikipedia and read Steve Wynns version of what happened according to the footage. I dont know if that was the best part for me but I do agree it was a very admirable move to have him in the routine.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results