The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

Silver Bikes

Oct 24, 2007
Well, yesterday I was at Barnes & Noble and I came across one box of Bicycle cards stuck and pushed back in a shelf. It was in a black box that has two decks in it. The cards were pretty stink'n awesome looking from the pictures!

They were black and white and silver, kind of like this: http://www.amazon.com/Bicycle-Black-White-Playing-Cards/dp/B000ETCASM but the pips looked like aluminum so they were all shiny!

Has anyone else seen these? Bought them? Are there any other places these can be bought?

Ty:p

EDIT: I actually just found them. http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/313wsMmeqnL._SS500_.jpg Still answer my other questions please.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
My boyfriend actually bought me a whole set of cards in which these were included for Christmas. I have to say they do look pretty fookin' sweet up close, I haven't opened up yet, but I like the black and silverness of them.

- Sean

Sep 1, 2007
I got them at Target too. I'm actually not crazy about their looks, but for some reason they fan extremely well for me, haha. Better than a new deck of bikes. Weird...

C

clarrus

got mine at target too. They are a little heavier than regular bikes and do fan better for me too. Although I spilled balsalmic vinegar on it and had to throw it away.

Dec 2, 2007
Kansas
Have a couple decks. They are not bad. Feel to me just like a normal deck of bikes. But they do have a nice look to them even though I am not a fan of the face cards. They are 1 ways.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I really like these cards. I picked up about 5 from Target, and it seems to me like the feel really nice... better than normal Bikes. I think they look pretty nice, as well.

Nov 25, 2007
UK
Even I got these from a Target, and i live 5000 miles away... ish...

They're nice cards, but handle none better than a normal deck of bikes.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results