Simple Idea

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
So I was recently hanging out with a few people and one of them had a pack of the Bicycle Cocktail Cards:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Y3KAPAS/ref=twister_dp_update?_encoding=UTF8&th=1&psc=1
Each card contains the name of a different alcoholic drink and it's ingredients so I had the idea to use them for a trick. I borrowed the deck and did a couple basic forces then had them name off the different ingredients in the drink and correctly guessed the name of the drinks. The best part was that it came across as more of a cool party trick and nobody stopped to consider that it could've been sleight of hand even though they knew I was a magician. So that's a fun idea for you guys utilizing the Cocktail deck. I'd love to hear if you guys have any stories where someone had something on them or the situation was just right where you came up with a cool trick/presentation on the spot.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I had picked up the same deck for possible use in an any drink called for routine. Decided to work the routine a little differently allowing a free choice for spectators. If I recall, the deck has a one way back, so there is a lot you can do with that.

Also, how about a routine playing Gin-Rummy?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results