Simple Magic = Powerful Reaction

PatrickKun

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.patrickkun.com
Hey guys, I recently shot a new video of my doing basic ACR routine and a card transpo with my presentation on it. Let me know what you guys think.

[video=youtube;Vrd9teb31FI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrd9teb31FI[/video]

[video=youtube;wDaPT2qxYTM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDaPT2qxYTM[/video]

-Patrick Kun

Last edited by a moderator:

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I loved every second of it Patrick. This is what magic is all about. Simple, hard hitting, magic that everyone can follow and understand. Nicely done and thanks for sharing.

Feb 7, 2011
Excellent. Shot brilliantly, performed even better, thats as good as the ambitious card gets. We all love watching magic performed as it should be, more videos would be awesome.

Jan 16, 2008
That is my favorite ACR so far. Unbelievably simple and magical. =D
And next time, wear a long-sleeved shirt please? It's distracting my eyes from the magic itself.

Jan 11, 2011
Hey! I love how you started with the transpo and went to ACR. I've never thought of using hand to mouth for one of the phases! Awesome stuff man!

Feb 17, 2011
Quebec, Canada
Well, I want to know. I'm new to magic and I know that ACR mean Ambitious card routine, but what it an Ambitious card routine? Does it mean to put a card back on the top or it could include more?

May 23, 2010
Great stuff, Patrick. These are the kind of videos that I wish magicians, particularly those on T11 and Ellusionist, came out with more often. It's refreshing to watch good, uncut performances of magic. Keep it up :)

May 23, 2010
To my understanding, an Ambitious Card Routine (ACR) is a routine in which a selected or signed card rises to the top of the deck under exceedingly impossible conditions. There can be other themes in the routine too, but the idea of the card rising to the top is the most basic type of ACR.

Sep 30, 2009
Elkhart, IN
I love the title...The ACR was awesome...one of my favorite up close tricks. When people ask me "How do you do that?" I say "It's simply magic." Good stuff.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results