Skull & Bones

I love the Conjuring Arts Research Center! Today, I love it for one more reason beyond access to the amazing Ask Alexander database. Bill Kalush and his team have produced another fantastic deck of cards! Skull & Bones is available in Red or Black as well as in Air Cushion & Ivory finishes. Buy a brick and get a special deck limited to 700 copies. get more info here: http://bit.ly/SkU1LnB0NeS
skullCA300.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 5, 2009
I really like the Conjuring Arts Research Center, and I definitely support what they're doing (I'm a member!). However, I must say that I'm not a fan of these decks at all. They look like a Halloween item, not my style and just mediocre design in my opinion. To each his own, I guess.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I really like the Conjuring Arts Research Center, and I definitely support what they're doing (I'm a member!). However, I must say that I'm not a fan of these decks at all. They look like a Halloween item, not my style and just mediocre design in my opinion. To each his own, I guess.

Yeah the fact that it is a design from over a hundred years ago is kinda cool :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results