Skype Jams / Google Hangout

Aug 25, 2012
Hello fellow magicians.

I wanted to know if anybody was down to just share ideas and just hang out and talk about magic through either google hangout or skype I prefer skype because that's just how I am but I do use both. Skype for 1 on 1 setting and google hangout for multiple people!

Hey guys so more people could get in on this I was thinking this saturday night, 10-12 P.M.: Central Time Zone, if there are any objections or need to be time changes such as lengthen or shorten you can message me or post to the forum.
For those of you who have never used Google hangout, you just google it make an account and whatever email you use post here so I can add or you could just add me!

G-Hangout: ii3randonmagic11@gmail.com

Thanks,
Brandon

Last edited by a moderator:

Bryson G.

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Google Hangouts are a pretty awesome resource

I've done a couple Google hangouts with some magician friends, it's a great way to easily spread ideas, get advice, with out having to physically meet-up.

venom546

Elite Member
Mar 11, 2013
I know no one that is into magic so it would be nice to talk to other people that are into magic. I would be down. And to share my ideas with magicians instead of my dog -_-

raccoonfight

Elite Member
Mar 28, 2011
I think it was you on Instagram who said that you do a Skype thing with the bucks every Friday.

But i would be down with that!

Jun 20, 2013
Yeah!! :D that will be great! Although I don't speak perfectly english, I think this is a very good idea! :) You've just to say when :p

Aug 25, 2012
Hey guys so more people could get in on this I was thinking this saturday night, 10-12 P.M.: Central Time Zone, if there are any objections or need to be time changes such as lengthen or shorten you can message me or post to the forum.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results