Sleeve Aces - Earl Nelson

Sep 2, 2009
Just wanted to share my performance of this effect which is quick, visual and dynamic.

I'd like to hear your thoughts, your improvements on it, or any constructive criticism you'd like to give me. :)

[video=youtube;XfFJYHHJYf0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfFJYHHJYf0[/video]

Nov 27, 2009
Thanks ! I like posting tricks who are not often seen, sometimes people forget that old stuff is always the best way to go :D

I do almost exclusively old stuff! Most of my favorites are from Hugard, though I am working on some Paul Harris stuff.

Sep 2, 2009
I do almost exclusively old stuff! Most of my favorites are from Hugard, though I am working on some Paul Harris stuff.

Can you give me some sources on books you like working with? It's always interesting to read some tricks which were a bit forgotten :)

Jan 20, 2009
California
A good source for old stuff but great stuff is harry lorayne's apocalypse vol. 1-10
aslo spectacle by stephen minch. there is a killer card rise in there by rudy coby.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Very good performance, more practice will get the moves a little smoother, but it doesn't get much better.

Michael Vincent does this very well ,Here, followed by an amazing routine with the aces.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results