Sleight eBooks or DVDs

Hey guys, I just recently found out that I only find joy in the impromptu magic effect I create while performing. For example subway is wonderful, I enjoy doing it for myself. But whenever I create a plot and figure out an awesome method, then perform that method for some laymen I get this fulfillment that only I am doing this. Rather than..."I hope he hasn't seen this trick before." So I was up really late last night thinking of some new sleights before I really only use about... 12ish in my performances. Does anybody know of a good ebook or dvd dedicated to sleights. I relies that peter Duffie has 3 but I haven't heard anything good or bad about them. Thanks in advance guys. I also already have III by d+M

Daryl's Enclycopedia of Card Sleights DVD set is just what you need.

8 DVDs all sleights, with some tricks in between. Do note that some sleights like Tenkai palms and passes are not shown ( except the spread pass ). For more detailed contects, check the product page of each DVD to see them.

Also check out Allan Ackerman Advanced Card Control 8 DVD set. All sleights with 3-4 tricks at the end of each DVD.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results