Sleight of Hand is Fun

Jul 14, 2008
Sleight of hand is fun! I would like you to keep working on the bluff pass. I am not sure if it's just the camera angles, or not. Other than that, I enjoy your sleights.

Jun 1, 2009
That was sweet man, good job.
You asked for critques, well prepare yourself then :D.
The bluff pass, as stated above, was a bit obvious. With the replacement, don't come forward, but rather continue to move your arm with the top packet to the left "up your arm" and then back down "over" your thumb to do the replacement. Trust me, it makes a world of difference. ( watch my vids if you don't believe me :D) I know the area you were in was confined, but moving your body side to side to show the card being turned over and replacement also is a nice subtlety, in case you didn't know.

Your pass is great, but the break seemed a little big, it could've been the angle, but after about 3 shots of the same pass, the break was painfully obvious. I don't know if its like that in performances, but for this it seemed a bit to big for comfort IMO.

Other than that I thought it was really good.

Keep it up :)

Jacob

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
The ska song made it that much better! It made it upbeat which I enjoyed. I would agree with the break issue as said above. The video seemed like a fun magic session. I liked it.

PS What song is that?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results