Sleight-of-hand Request

Nov 1, 2007
Sleight-of-hand question for everyone:

What's a way you could secretly add about 5 teaspoons of sugar to a water bottle? For this idea, let's assume the sugar is hot pink, so it has to be loaded carefully so it won't flash. It also needs to be READY to mix in the water without actually mixing until needed. (I am of course being intentionally vague - I'm not really trying to add pink sugar to water =P )

Any help is appreciated. This has plagued me for months.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack

Elite Member
Sep 5, 2007
Decatur, GA
A PixiStick might help. They are small and could even be hidden behind a finger. I don't know if they could hold 5 tsp but their potency would definitely affect the water. You also have a variety of colors.
Cheers!

Oct 3, 2007
germany
Show the cap of the bottle empty. While doing that, slip the substance in with your other hand (the one holding the bottle). Dunno, just an idea.

Zep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
I second that
try a thumb tip
that should work for what you need it for
if you never used a TT before PM me and i can help more

Sep 1, 2007
I came in here to suggest a thumbtip also. You may also want to consider the kind of hold out that's used to produce goldfish.

As a handling idea, if you had a container of some kind, you could pour the water from the bottle into the container, adding the substance by unloading the thumbtip (or whatever) behind the stream of water. Maybe.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results