Slydini's 6 coin routine

somecallmetim96

Elite Member
Dec 7, 2013
Dallas, TX
www.youtube.com
I don't think there's an actual place to buy a taught routine on this. Slydini has always been known for the fact that his magic is pure sleight of hand, with no gimmicks. Which means he probably combined different concepts and sleights in order to pull that off.

Aug 16, 2011
It appears to be genius lesson in misdirection. Pay attention in both videos to when Slydini says "Everyone think I do something" then his right hand slams down on the table and his hands come in contact for a split second. Doing a move when you say that people think you're doing a move...pure genius! Also, a lesson in the greater action covers the smaller action. He is one of the best for a reason and we can all learn a lot from watching Slydini, Vernon, or any of the other greats among our craft.

Here is another recent thread on some references to great books/DVD's on Slydini, which the routine is most likely to be found in. http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?41494-Suggested-material-on-Slydini

raw

Oct 26, 2013
Doing a move when you say that people think you're doing a move...pure genius! Also, a lesson in the greater action covers the smaller action.

Yes, but is there a name for that move?

Here is another recent thread on some references to great books/DVD's on Slydini, which the routine is most likely to be found in.

I created that thread. I think it might take me a while to get the Annotated book on Slydini, that's the first thing on my mind, then probably the DVD later on.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results